To all our visitors and those of the VaShawasha family, please note that this information we are providing is solely for the purpose of educating and connecting the missing links of our geneological past. We are not convinced that this service renders itself useless but more connecting with out roots. We fear some of the social upheavals you see in many countries are purely on lack of effective social structures. By the way these social structures were destroyed by westernisation.
Our culture was so closely knit, our families huge but united and now we are so sporadic and divided even in the smallest possible sense. We therefore would like to include here the family tree which we got from NADA records from Joshua Chidziva’s journal. Please accept it as a starting point and you can work your way downwards. What we hope to achieve is put together what happened after that and the families named here in after.
USHE HWEVASHAWASHA MAHUMWI
1. Dereregodzonga “Chinamhora”.
7. Charumbira, mwana waWafenenombo munin’na waChinamaringa.
8. Chingoma, mwana waChidziva.
9. Kuvhimadzama, weimba yaNzvere.
10. Shambare Chidyausiku.
11. Chagwedera Chihuri, aive weimba yaChinamaringa uyo akashaya muna 1930.
12. Muchenje Nyava, weimba yaChidziva, uyo akashaya muna 1937.
13. Bernard Kahari, weimba yaNzvere.
14. Marize Gwindi, weimba yaChinamaringa.
15. Simon Chidziva, wemba yaChidziva.